Friday, May 28, 2010

Today

This life - (going deep now) is most certainly not about what I LIKE - although it is laced with sweetness - it IS, however, for now - everything I need to realize and embrace the LIVING God of grace, mercy, love - and my ultimate SATISFACTION. GRATEFUL for patience as I learn what "life is not about me" reeeally looks like - and feels like.

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He guides me down paths of righteousness for His names sake." Psalm 23:1-3

"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him (Jesus) the iniquity of us all." Isaiah 53:6

" I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. John10:11

"I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick." Ezekiel 34:16

"You were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls." I Peter 2:25

"Our Lord Jesus....that great Shepherd of the sheep." Hebrews 13:20

No comments:

Post a Comment