Thursday, July 15, 2010

BUT I WANT IT!

In the process of my learning, TRUTH often brings tears. I do not need to fear when my children cry in their learning - but rather do for them what God continues to do for me - wrap the truth in arms of love.

Today I learned: "Do you seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them." Jeremiah 45:5

Yes, I did cry. And yes, I was embraced - because this followed:

"Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example that you should follow His steps." I Peter 2:21.

Oh my heart! I sobbed in the realization of my pride! And then our Heavenly Father pulled me in a little closer - a little tighter - a little more secure in who He is and how He knows I need Him - "Where sin abounded, grace abounded much more." Romans 5:20

It is good to be loved by The God of The Bible. He is a good daddy. He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment