Friday, March 26, 2010

One lesson at a time.

Learning. Applying. Realizing. Transferring. Every day that I travel this path of knowledge - I am encouraged and challenged, humbled and motivated. I love to process the abstract ideas of God that He makes concrete for you and I. In this transaction of Word to mind, heart, and body - I am blessed. Satisfied. Overflowing with zeal for more. Grateful for the women in my life that bend low to hear me and help me grasp the Truth of God, I pray this blog only ever communicates a humble heart in love with God my Father - my teacher - and you - alongside of me here -my friend.


Author/speaker, Lysa TerKeurst, whom I was blessed to meet at The Chapel's WNY BreakAway in Ellicotville, is offering a scholarship to come and learn alongside her and other women who share a passion for God's Truth - processing it with one another via the word written - spoken - and lived out. I hope to attend. God knows I have much to learn! Praying this opportunity is afforded to me. Praying I might find you there, too. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment