Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hey Jealousy




Hey - you know that woman in your life - we all have one.. THE ONE that you think is SO spectacular....(She is sumpthin', isn't she? I know - she totally is!) - the one that makes you think every now and then that annoying little irritant of a thought "What must it be like to be you?" Don't you just hate that feeling - ugh! and no matter what, you can't keep it from coming to a boil. Double ugh! Well -hold on - I'm getting to the BETTER feeling for you and I... you ready?...The next time you see her - (and I'm with you - I've been doing it and it's WORKING!) WHY don't you tell her why you think she is so incredible? Don't laugh! I'm serious! But, listen - hear me out...You're not going to tell her just because she might need to hear it from your lips (because really, she might - you never know what she thinks about herself or how she feels the moment you are there with her -) ... you aren't telling her so much for her - as you are for your heart need to tell her - YOU are going to tell her because YOU need to hear YOU telling her just why you think the fancy out of  her! And can I tell ya... the funny thing is - you CAN tell her with  sincerity and sweetness from your heart - because you already believe it! Right!?! uh-huh - yeah we do! we believe she is amazing!

Woman!!! let me tell ya....

FREEEEEDOM! Freeedom! FREEEEEE DOMM!

Try it. I know you'll like it. You so will! Curl your toes kinda good feeling happy!!!

"I run the way of your commands for you have set my heart free." Psalm 119:32

Love is kind. It does not envy. Run light.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment